Immigration & Work Passes

Immigration & Work Passes2020-12-02T12:34:20+08:00

Relocate to Singapore

MAL, the Ministry of Manpower License Employment Agency has helped numerous entrepreneurs, professionals, and organisations relocate to Singapore. Singapore immigration services and work visas services variety from work permit application for domestic workers and labourers, to Employment Passes for experienced professionals with good certification in both education and industry knowledge. Eventually obtain permanent residence and citizenship to stay in Singapore indefinitely to make here as their home. Engage Mal services to take care of all your immigration needs.

  • Permanent Residence Application
  • Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) Application
  • Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) Application
  • Employment Pass (EP) Application
  • S Pass Application
  • Dependant’s Pass Application
  • Letter of Consent (LOC) Application
  • Work Permit Application
  • Work Holiday Pass Application
  • Miscellaneous Work Pass Application

Global residence and citizenship by investment programs

MAL provides services to help organisations relocating to other countries such as Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Malta, Cyprus, Thailand, etc.

  • For Individual
    Many countries are stable climate and convenient geographical position. Resident enjoys a privileged tax status while simultaneously benefiting from Double Taxation Treaties.

  • For Corporation
    We offer excellent opportunities for investors as well. Relocate to other countries enable organisations to generate more income through varies investment programs

Ask Us Questions

If you have a query on our services, please drop us a note. We endeavour to reply soonest.

Contact Us

Build Your Business With Us

Our Professionals are certified under the following