Handles Client’s full set of accounts, prepare tax computation & financial statements, corporate secretarial and admin matters
Must be able to handles full set of accounts, prepare tax computation & financial statements, corporate secretarial and admin matters
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI Higher Diploma, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in handling full set of accounts, tax computation and preparation of financial statements.
- Knowledge and hands on experiences in accounting software
- Knowledge in Singapore Accounting Standards, Income Tax & GST Act and
- Singapore Company Act is preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese. Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
How to apply:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format (including current and expected salary package) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following for speedier processing and confirmation of interview
- Personal details
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Qualifications and Work Experience
- Reason for leaving each company
- Last drawn salary for each company
- Current expected salary
- Notice period and date of availability
- Contactable number
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com